If you have an upcoming trip this winter, check out our BEAT-AFib travel tips:
- If you’re due for a patch recording, you are welcome to bring your patch with you on your trip. However, you do need an internet connection in order to transfer the patch recordings to us.
- When passing through the airport security, if wearing the device, take it off from your body and allow TSA officers to screen the device.
- If you have a short trip (<5 days), it may be better to wait until after your trip to wear the patch.
- If you have a longer trip (>5 days) and have an internet connection, you can apply the patch after you’ve arrived at your destination.
- To charge the device in other countries, make sure to use a standard USB (Universal Serial Bus) outlet.
- As a reminder, the VivaLNK patch is water-resistant, not waterproof, so if you have any water-friendly activities planned, such as swimming, it’s best to wait until after your vacation to wear your patch.
- If you have time and are able to, please remember to complete your surveys in the Eureka app.
- You will need an internet connection in order to complete these.
- You can bring your Kardia device with you on your trip to take the weekly recordings.
- You can still complete recordings without an internet connection. Your recordings are stored on your phone until you have an internet connection.