Researchers are testing how best to help people with colon or rectal cancer eat well, be active, and lose weight.
All study participants will receive:
- 🏃♀️ A physical activity tracker
- 📈 Personalized report
- 📒 Educational booklet
- 💵 Up to $50 compensation
Some participants will receive:
- Text messages
- Diet and exercise logbook
- Health coaching
- Coaching for the participant’s support person
To be eligible, you must have:
- Been diagnosed with nonmetastatic colon or rectal cancer
- Completed treatment
- Regular access to a smartphone
Where does the study take place?
- This study is being done remotely; you can participate from home
- You will be asked to visit a LabCorp or Quest Patient Service Center convenient to you at the start and end of the study
Questions? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.