As the Research Data Manager, the individual will apply skills as a seasoned, experienced data / information management professional with a full understanding of industry practices and campus / medical center / OP and department methodologies, policies and procedures to resolve complex and wide ranging issues where analyses of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. The system will support mobile health research to meet the following needs:
- Develop, test, and maintain mobile applications and associated server systems that will provide login/authentication
- Screening, enrollment, consent, data collection, communication and feedback functions in a secure environment.
- Manage different tiers of data collection depending on the level of consent and subgroup characteristics (e.g., wireless glucometers for diabetes participants) and supply user support resources.
- Develop and maintain a responsive designed website and alternative methods for gathering data from participants who do not own a smartphone.
- Survey and study administration.
- Manage data generated from technologies used by participants such as passive sensors, mobile health applications, and health-monitoring devices
- Ensure that the data from various sensor technology companies is provided securely and completelyOur participant-facing web portal is designed to engage participants, obtain informed consent, and then collect research data via self-report, device, sensor and mobile platforms that participants choose to connect with.